Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015

Spring Shopping

 Slowly the sun is warming our faces with its cozy rays, flowers are blooming and we can finally hit our cardio and core session outdoors without risking a flue or a bad cold. With the weather getting better I am more motivated to do my cardio sessions, and I am convinced that I am not the only one. 

But as far as I'm concerned, I neither love running nor bicycling, indoors nor outdoors... So I was more than happy when I could go for my very first rollerblading session yesterday during lunchbreak. Oh how I missed this... It's just the best feeling ever when you enjoy and have fun during your workouts, right?

Some years ago, I always had to hit a 30min cardrive before I could finally rollerblade as we didn't have a good path around. Now, around my job place, I can easily hit my daily cardio as the walkway is wide enough to pass the pedestrians and it's evenly flat. The perfect conditions for rollerblading. 

But what would an outdoor cardio session be without fancy vernally clothes?
Nike Vintage Shorts ,Nike 2.0 Push-Up Grips ,NLY Sports Bra ,Nike Gradient Vest ,Adidas Originals  ,Gymbag ,Nike Expandable Lean ,NLY Sports Tights ,NLY Sports Bra ,Nike Flyknit




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen