Freitag, 6. März 2015

#pumpingfairy

MAhhh what a beautiful Friday we have today, don't we? At least here in Luxembourg. 

I hope you experienced a marvelous week with some great moments and workouts. 
My week was actually perfect, until yesterday. I worked out even harder this week, which I felt the days after (muscle soreness to the max) but yesterday evening, during my leg session, I started to get headaches. Fortunately I could finish the leg session before the headaches got worse, so I just had to skip the cardio session. But I will surely catch it up this weekend. 
I don't want to miss any minute I can burn fat and lose water as I only got 3 weeks left until the season starts. 

Talking about competitions, I still can't believe that I made it into the Top10 for the Miss FIBO Power Beauty contest, which is in only 5 weeks , and 1 day to be precise. Again, I want to take the opportunity to thank all of you for your amazing support and to every single one of you who voted for me, even if you only voted once.

Even though it is not the most important competition of this season, I will still train as hard as I can. I don't want to disappoint you guys, but not only concerning the FIBO competition but also the J-M.B Open, which is very important for me as it's the International Championship of Luxembourg AND the qualification for the World Championships in Warsaw. 

Being qualified for the World Championships in Polen would make the end of my season just magically perfect. So let's TRAIN and not 'hope for the best'.

Speaking of a magical happy end, don't panic, I didn't forget to present you my 9 favorite pumping-fairies of the week. 

1. m.egan__ ; girl, you can be very very very proud of yourself for this great progress!!!
2. laura_schneider did a great chest&biceps workouts.
3. lauragetsfit.14 mealprepping, good idea!
4. jimmy_nutella finsihed week #8 of his 12 week muscle building program. Keep up the hard work!
5. lowcarb_bymanu looking hot!
6. charlieeb8 and her biggest love.
7. catiminii having yoghurt with apple, kiwi, some soja flakes, seeds a good coffe and a green tea for breakfast. nomnomnom
8. xeniia_93 making me all jealous with her cheat. You can't believe how jealous I am sweetheart.
9. caro_rouge home alone in the gym.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen