Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2014

Goals for 2015

Never look back








Wow... Another year has passed again and so many things have happened...
I moved together with me lovely boyfriend, I found a new passion, started poledancing again, experienced my first competition-preparation and had a fantastic first competition-season. I don't regret anything of 2014 because it helped me to become who I am and know what I want in future time.

2015 is already knocking on the door, and just as everyone else I contemplated about the next year. I already made a big step in the world of the grown-ups , but I will make another big step as I am entering the work-world...Yep the time has come to leave the couch and get busy. Besides this, there are still some things that I want to accomplish in 2015.

As far as I am concerned, I don't call it 'New Year's Resolutions' but rather ' New Year's Goals', simply because I think that if you set a goal you are more likely to stay motivated and reach them as if you just set up some good intentions.
Here a small list what I want to change and some goals I want to reach in 2015:
  1. Spend more time with my family
  2. Walk my fluffy ball Mumble more often
  3. Get a better shape than 2014
  4. Get a satisfying placement at the 'Top de Colmar' (France), Powerfood's J-M.B Open (Luxembourg), Miss FIBO Power Beauty (Germany), West-german Championship (Germany) & maybe qualify for the World Championships in Warsaw (Poland)
  5. Be more organized  
  6. Be more positive
  7. Save more money (very original I know haha)
I am convinced that by the end of 2015 I will have tallied almost all the goals on this List. The 4th resolution may be the most difficult one, but I believe in myself. I want to represent out team with my best possible shape at the Powerfood's J-M.B Open and if I get the chance to participate at the world-championship in Warsaw I don't want to just be part of the event. I am going to compete. 2015 is GAME TIME.

I wish you all HAPPY HOLIDAYS, wonderful moments with your friends and family and a HAPPY New Year! May all your wishes come true and may everyone of you reaches their goals. ( Have a look at my GUIDE to keep up your good intentions)

at my first show in Rheinbach (Germany) 
first competition, 2nd round: bikini, Rheinbach
in Eupen, 1st round: evening dress
in Eupen, 1st round: evening dress
in Rheinbach, my first competition this year
before the 2nd round at the UNIVERSE competition
@Miss&Mister Universe
after the show in Eupen
Backstage, the moment before the first round in my new evening dress
@Miss&Mister Universe
@Miss&Mister Universe
being all exited before stepping on the UNIVERSE stage
Right after I placed 3rd at the 'Grand-Prix des trois frontières' in Eupen (Belgium)
Happy after competing at the Miss&Mister Universe in Hamburg (Germany)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen