Freitag, 21. November 2014

#pumpingfairy army

Finally Friday! Have you already planned something special for the weekend? Will you just stay at home and spend some quality-time on the couch with your beloved ones and recover from a great training-week? Or have you planned a visit to any Christmas markets already and do some early gift-shopping?

For me there is no real rest anymore, just like the last times before a competition. The past weekend I still had two days off, but now I have to keep going with my training schedule, as we will leave for Hamburg on Thursday night already. I'm very looking forward to this entire Miss Universe experience and I couldn't be more happy that I get to compete against such brilliant athletes.

But before I'm leaving, I present you my 9 favorite photos of the week ( #pumpingfairy on Instagram)
Thanks a lot to everyone who joined the movement so far and I hope that even more people will connect to our little community. Keep finding motivation each day from each other by using #pumpingfairy on Instagram
1. ladymanu86 kicking a badass workout outside.
2. nillesjulie 's healthy banana peanuter-butter bread with walnuts.
3. urbanvalyou looking so cute with the flowers in her hair , and that cute smile. 
4. alexscastle , sweat like a pig, look like a fox... Ever Last Slimmer belt ftw.
5. fashionbarbecue 's fancy nike gym-bag 
6. lauragetsfit.14  always on track
7. _quatschi_ has wholewheat pasta with an avocado-sauce for lunch
8. carolegoerend hitting a badass gym-session
9. b_lume 's heavenly tortilla-pizzas topped with tomatoes, mushrooms, goat cheese, shredded mozzarella and basil leaves. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen