Donnerstag, 13. November 2014

Join the #pumpingfairy movement


Fitfam, it's time to get united.
With the wonderful words I received on my social media these past days, an idea has started to spin in my mind. Many of you told me how my photos and my words motivate you each day to keep going,well, this got me started thinking : Why don't we start motivating each other even more? I spend a lot of time wondering about how to create a small community within this huge community named Instagram and finally it hit me : A specific hash-tag will do it best.
How to join the movement :

1. Create your own profile on Instagram, if you haven't done so yet.
2. Publish your gym-selfies, workout routines, healthy meals or new fitness-stuff on Instagram
3. Use the hashtag #pumpingfairy
4. Every week I'll choose my 10 favorite pictures and feature them on my blog and on my Instagram-profil to reward you for your healthy lifestyle and your motivation.

Important: Make sure that your Instagram profile is public, otherwise I won't be able to see your pictures. 

So let's get fit together, I am already looking forward to seeing your fitspiration. xX

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen