Donnerstag, 11. September 2014

Competition Date



The time has come... only 7 weeks and 3 days left until my Bikini-competition, and still so many things to do...

First of all the competition takes place the 2nd of November in Rheinbach, Germany. This means a 2 and 1/2 hours car ride before we can actually sign-in in for the competition itself, and then we will still have to wait until it starts... arghhh. 

Second I don't even own my competition-heels, I will tell you why: 
Since we started the whole diet 3 months ago, my feet shrunk from size 39 to 38... And now that we hit the real shredding-phase, I am afraid that by the 2nd of November I will even fit in size 37 (a new reason to buy some shoes hehe). Therefore I will wait until October to see if I can order size 38 or 37. This shouldn't be a problem as I found a retailer on Amazon in Germany who sells exactly the pair of heels I want, plus they only take 1 week to arrive, so that's perfect. (Picture below the post)

Furthermore, as we are allowed to wear jewels, expect necklaces, I will wear something more decent as I want the judges to focus more on my body rather than on details like jewelery. I still have a beautiful set of +Swarovski  jewels at home, including earrings, bracelet and a ring, so maybe it will just be that... We will see, surprise surprise.

And last but not least, my BIKINI...
I thought about ordering it online at +Angel Competition Bikinis. I am following them on Instagram for a long time now and I simply love their work. I think the fabrics, connectors and cuts are simply heavenly and I am sure that I will look like an angel on stage with such a bikini. By now, I have contemplated about its looks; of course I will take the Brazilian cut... It doesn't show too much nor too little. The fabric will be the Hologram Jade/Mint as I am convinced that this color will perfectly match my tan and my hair. I am still not sure about the crystal-design, whether I should take the Crystal Explosion , Crystal Firework or simply the Angel Bliss as the fabric already sparkles a lot. What do you think? I don't want my bikini to outshine my form...
Those are the connectors I would like to add: Top Connector #1 , Middle Connector #2 and Bottom Connector #3 . The problem is now that I have no clue how many centimeters I will lose until the competition, as it's my first competition. So I have to make a guess... I really hope it works... 

What about make-up,hairstyle,lashes,nails and tan? Well, as far as that goes I decided to write a separate post. I already assailed you with so many details regarding my bikini, heels and jewels... 
I wish you all a nice and relaxing evening my loves, talk to you soon

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen