Dienstag, 5. August 2014

Avocado Cookies



Hello people!

How are you? How has your weekend been?
I was just sitting at home, recovering from my first preparation week haha, and suddenly came up with the idea of baking something healthy but delicious again. But as it was already sunday afternoon, and while on sunday everything is closed, (grrr) , I had to wait until yesterday to get the things I need.
But still, I had no idea what I should create for you. So during my grocery shopping, I was going through the fruit and veggie department and then I had a brainwave! I want to bake avocado cookies!
So I picked an avocado, thought about what I could add to get healthy cookies and went straight home to get started. Of course I paid my food haha. So here is the recipe:

What you need:
  • 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
  • 1/2 cup oat flour 
  • 1 avocado
  • 1 egg
  • 1tbsp rapeseed-oil (coconut oil goes as well as it's very neutral in its taste)
  • 1/4 cup stevia, or only some drops if you have liquid stevia
  • 2tbsp. brown sugar
  • 1tbsp vanilla powder
  • 1tbsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tbsp baking powder
  • 1 pinch of salt 
  • dark chocolate chips
Directions:
  1. Cut open your avocado and take out the pip
  2. Spoon out the avocado stuff and put it in bowl
  3. Mash your avocado until slightly smooth with a fork
  4. Add your oil, egg, brown sugar, stevia & vanilla powder and mix it up
  5. Combine flours, baking soda, baking powder & salt
  6. Next, mix dry & wet ingredients 
  7. Stir in some of the chocolate chips ( as many as you want )
  8. Put the dough in the fridge for about 1 hour
  9. After 45 min, preheat oven already to 180°c.
  10. After that, take out your dough & form your cookies. I spooned it out with a normal soup-spoon and shape little dough balls. 
  11. Place on non-sticking baking paper and press slightly until they get a cookie shape. 
  12. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until they get a light-brown color. 
  13. Et voilà!
your ingredients 
mashed avocado 
Form little dough-balls
Press slightly to get the cookie-shape
don't mind the color, they are a bit green-ish because of the avocado 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen