Montag, 28. Juli 2014

Monday check-up

This afternoon's form,after lunch.


Hey you! 
How was your start of the week? Mine started with a check-up at my coach's. 
It was now the last check-up before the real shredding starts. The next check-up will be in one month because he is on holiday. 

As I already mentioned in my previous post, he changed my training plan. 
Now I will have to hit the gym 5 times a week, train in supersets and he added up 20 more minutes on my HIITs at the end of every workout.
So we are really attacking now! Plus, he was very satisfied with my form. I lost about 1.5 % of body fat again and even 1.5kg , which was nothing but water retentions and fat. But so far so good! 
That's it already about the check-up. We didn't stay that long because Ken had to go to work and I had to go grocery shopping once again. But this time only veggies and fruits. We still have enough meat at home haha. 

And at the beginning of August I will meet up with Elena Sporthun to see which competitionsuit I am going to wear, because she is the one who is going to design and create it for me. After googling different kinds of competitionsuits I already made my choice: 
It will be a mint or turquoise bikini with a lot of Swarovski stones but also some sequins that are mermaid-ish, if you know what I mean haha. ( similar to the one of the picture below )

If you want to know more about my progress, I will blog about it at the beginning of august, as I take monthly measurements. So stay tuned!

I wish you all a great and successful rest of the week!
That's what I was talking about hehe



Yes, I also bought some carbs, but at my coach's shop, not at the grocery store. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen